Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm famous!


Yes, I am now a famous person. My picture for “Roasted Duck” is now the main image being displayed for the recipe on allrecipes.com You can see my highly popular image at http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Roasted-Duck/Detail.aspx. Of course, there was no previous image for this recipe, and they would probably take any picture that was not of my cats, but I still feel quite professional. I have arrived at the prestigious pinnacle of online recipe photoing (I know, I was surprised that it’s a word also!).

One of these days I’m going to have to post one of my other recipes to the site so that I can begin climbing that other illusive ladder. I should try out my biscuits and gravy on some of you, and then when I post it you can all give it rave reviews. I’ll feel extremely loved and appreciated (ask Jen, I need tons of that stuff) and others will be able to share in the wonders of biscuits delicately topped (and by delicately I mean you’ll have to go spelunking to find your biscuit) with rich and creamy sausage gravy. Mmmm anyone else starving? I’ll just munch on toast and whole grain breakfast bars while I wait for lunch… which is way too far away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Matt. Now I am hungry! Good thing I brought some bread to work to make some toast.

I'd love to try your Bisquits and Gravy sometime. I just need an invitation to come over and eat it....Does Saturday morning before Video Games work for you? ;)

Jennifer C. said...

Hey Matt - I just read some of your posts to the ladies, and I used my best "Matt voice". They liked it. And I think you are cute. :-)